Places to buy goldfish online

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
A update on one of the vendors: https://www.goldfishisland.com/product-category/goldfish/

There was a fish I was very interested in but at $189 I was a bit leery because something was a little off on the fish. It appeared to have one anal fin a little deformed and honestly for that price it would not have been worth it. I emailed the vendor and asked and they responded back quickly "Yes, One is smaller than the other." So my suspicion was confirmed that there was a bit of an issue. Kind of sad cause the fish looks pretty good otherwise.

So I did appreciate the fast response to my email inquiry and the honest answer. I feel as if the website should be updated to point out the flaw and a slight reduction in price but that's up to the vendor. Being that I am a fairly new fish shopper with them, I will say their web site can be a bit overwhelming at first with the pictures and videos but now that Ive been there and looked at stuff including previously sold fish, it gives me a much better idea of what Im looking at.